D Day in 2 days!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrRoyal Pains

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My DAT is Tuesday and I want to take an RC test. Should I do Achiever or CDR? Im thinking Achiever, just to make things seem a little easier on the DAT (hopefully)

Members don't see this ad.

Do CDR... I think it being a tad easier can simulate the real thing, especially moving through the entire 50 questions whereas the achiever can stomp you to the point that you're using alternative time sensitive strategies... and I feel like that won't be beneficial.. plus it'll boost your confidence :) l... I'm doing a section of CDR soon as well... good luck to you on D day

Btw did you do the 2007 ada exam? Check out my thread I just posted and comment if you have any suggestions. Thanks

Not yet. Also, I just took CDP test 9 and scored a 22, so Achiever is helping a lot. Also, what are you doing in these last few days? Im thinking above just reviewing Chad's notes and going over Destroyer/Achiever sciences.

GL!!! i'd prob do CDR because its probably closer to the real test... + the extra confidence boost.
def go over chads, bio notes that u were weak in and alittle of math before because u dont want to overlook that section either.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea, im doing chad's and destroyer today, while looking over Alan's bio notes. Tomorrow (DAT eve), Im just going to skim chad's notes and do practice problems.

Not yet. Also, I just took CDP test 9 and scored a 22, so Achiever is helping a lot. Also, what are you doing in these last few days? Im thinking above just reviewing Chad's notes and going over Destroyer/Achiever sciences.

Well I'm definitely going to do a RCT and a QRT today and then finish up with reading the solutions for the bio destroyer... tomorrow taking the 2009 ada dat OR just going over problems in all the sections for general review... nothing intense.

Glad to hear the PAT score is increasing :thumbup:

Achiever all the way...IF YOU ARE SURE GETTING A LOW SCORE WILL NOT SHAKE YOU.

CDR is probably the safer choice (also closer to the real test). Achiever if you want to practice S&D.

---

For PAT definitely do Achiever. CDP is great to start with but it isn't quite at the DAT difficulty level in 2 sections (keyhole and folding)

Good luck in your final day(s) of studying! Be confident in what you already know and try not to study too much the last day!

Best of luck! I have a feeling you'll do great! you seem to be on top of your stuff.. rest up tom. and rape the DATs. :laugh:

Yeah! Do light studying. Try and sleep well. Eat something healthy. Before the exam be calm but engaged, do not cram since that might make you panic. During the exam be confident! Any negative thoughts could make you miss easy questions.

Some good test taking tips, don't stay on a problem too long, if you don't know it at first you probably won't know it later so just guess and move on. Time is precious, get the easy points! Good luck! You'll do well. :thumbup: