D-day Is Finally Here..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sinatra Frank

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all..

well..here it comes...now it is my turn to face this challenge..
im a bit worried that i did something wrong with my application..
i have an e-mail from the prometric center conforming my schedule..is that enogh or maybe some papers are missing..what i need to present before the test at the prometric center besides the 2 IDs?
if someone has some tips regarding the d-day..small things that can make a difference, please do so..

I really want to say thank u..Im the only one in my class who is taking this test.. i started without a clue and with no idea on how to study etc..and this place really helped.. tnx everybody for the help, the debatings and proving me that i was wrong :).. i really hope that i will be able to post a winnig therad in a few weeks..

best of luck!and i'll see u all on the other side :)

Members don't see this ad.

hey all..

i have an e-mail from the prometric center conforming my schedule..is that enogh or maybe some papers are missing..what i need to present before the test at the prometric center besides the 2 IDs?
if someone has some tips regarding the d-day..small things that can make a difference, please do so..

I really want to say thank u..Im the only one in my class who is taking this test.. i started without a clue and with no idea on how to study etc..and this place really helped.. tnx everybody for the help, the debatings and proving me that i was wrong :).. i really hope that i will be able to post a winnig therad in a few weeks..

HI,
Do sleep well b4 the exam day...Yes,you just need 2 photo id and the print out of the confirmation mail is enough...
You will definately do well..Thanks for the debates and post it has helped us too...
All the best...

hey all..

Hey dont be nervous,its good that the d-day has arrived .Jus think of how happy u'll be once it gets over-a real big burden!!! Leave everything on god jus do ur best.All the best.Do post ur exam experience as that will guide us a lot.Hope the best and leave the rest on the god,u'll definitely come out with flying colours.

Last edited:
hey all..

crack the damn exam and show what you are capable of. STAY POSITIVE.And if possible post your experience( hints bout the exam :) )
BEST OF LUCK.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey all..

hey hi goodluck for your exam. i know u will do good . dont be nervous
goodluck again.

tnx guys for the wishes..im flying to NY soon..ill post my experience when i come back in 2-3 weeks..good luck to u all!