D.O. interested in EM/FM or EM/IM training programs in general.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Makati2008

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am wondering if these programs are competitive also is there somewhere I can go to and see which ones require the USMLE or will take the comlex. Most of the schools I cannot find this information(although the programs in Detroit are quite easy to find this information about.).

Also can anyone tell me how competitive LSU-Shreveport's program is?

Thank you
E
 
I am wondering if these programs are competitive also is there somewhere I can go to and see which ones require the USMLE or will take the comlex. Most of the schools I cannot find this information(although the programs in Detroit are quite easy to find this information about.).

Also can anyone tell me how competitive LSU-Shreveport's program is?

Thank you
E

LSU has taken IMGs for IM/EM in the past, they just don't list their school - not sure exactly how they feel about DO despite the IMGs