D.O programs

Started by bla_3x
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bla_3x

Grip it and rip it!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone here have any info and/or experience with any of the DO GI programs?
Thanks!
 
UMDNJ-SOM has a GI fellowship. Dr. Chiesa was the previous PD and he recently left but continues to teach the medical students. I am only a second year but am going through the GI module currently and the physicians teaching us the GI module all seem very friendly, knowledgable, and laid back. I am not sure how competitive it is here but based on my limited experience and exposure to the field it does seem like a good place.

If you have specific questions about this program PM me and I'll try to find out some more info for you.

-J