:D What is your DREAM dental school!? :D

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zoralsurgeon

noegruslaroz
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just thought I'd start a new thread...get some movement in here; I hope this is appropriate for the DAT section...I felt it was!

So - Basically, What is your DREAM dental school!? Where do you want to go? Why?

Do you want to specialize? I do in OMFS - hence my username, haha!

Anyways, feel free to post :D

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by CanadianDental
Srry for double post but I forgot to mention another reason why McGill is my dream school, because I love Montreal! It's french, has a cool metro system, has a very liberal, rebelious and nonconventionnal culture, top class nightlife, lots of opportunities and last but not least has a lot of hot girls

haha! thats definitely some reasonable reasons lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Straight up BAYLOR!!! dude its only $8,000 a a year for residents! I could grad with no debt. But yeah maybe Harvard just so I can say "yeah I graduated from Harvard...Im a little bit of a bad ass."

UoP will be my first choice since it's 3 year programs and also in SF...

I like cool and breezy weather but not too cold and too hot... also, they focus more on clinical which is more closely related to reality.... :thumbup:

Of course I want to get into dental school first, but if I had a choice it would be between Columbia and UW :)