d

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoBlue2019

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
d

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Just realized I capitalized specialty names (ie. Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, etc.) and department names (ie Emergency Department) throughout my primary and secondary applications. Also spelled worldview as world-view at one point.

This isn't a big deal, right? Are any adcoms real capitalization/spelling sticklers?

I think applications should be like the casper test... where spelling/grammar don't matter... the only good thing about casper...
I meAn iF iT DoESn'T lOok LiKE ThIS thEn yOu ShOUlD bE FiNE.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just realized I capitalized specialty names (ie. Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, etc.) and department names (ie Emergency Department) throughout my primary and secondary applications. Also spelled worldview as world-view at one point.

This isn't a big deal, right? Are any adcoms real capitalization/spelling sticklers?

I think applications should be like the casper test... where spelling/grammar don't matter... the only good thing about casper...
Take Two Of These:

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Well, technically they are proper nouns, so I think you can make an argument that it’s grammatically correct to capitalize. Therefore, if you can make an argument for it, it’s totally fine (not just fine, it’s totally fine, meaning you don’t even need the Xanax that goro prescribed you. In other words, give me that damn prescription).

Reactions: 1 user