-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Da Monsta
Started by jetproppilot
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Dude, that is friggin' SWEET! How many gallons to the mile?
-copro
-copro
Dude, that is friggin' SWEET! How many gallons to the mile?
-copro

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Holy christ dude.
Yo man, I'm gonna start taking Hapkido classes so I can do wrist locks and armbars.
My friends wanted to join a climbing gym, but this seems like a more practical use of time for athletic endeavors.
Plus, next time some big ripped dumb orthopod asks me to hang more ancef or keep the systolic less than 90 in a grandpa with diabetes I can friggen tricep lock em and slam em to the OR floor.
I ain't flexible but that doesn't matter for this stuff. Its all about breaking crap and causing major pain.
My friends wanted to join a climbing gym, but this seems like a more practical use of time for athletic endeavors.
Plus, next time some big ripped dumb orthopod asks me to hang more ancef or keep the systolic less than 90 in a grandpa with diabetes I can friggen tricep lock em and slam em to the OR floor.
I ain't flexible but that doesn't matter for this stuff. Its all about breaking crap and causing major pain.
Dude, that is friggin' SWEET! How many gallons to the mile?
-copro
in the words of McBain
"one highway, zero city"
Check out judo. It allows you to train all out - so that if you get an arm bar on somebody, you know it's not because he let you. Nowhere else can you literally slam people (and learn to be slammed). And there is no better anaerobic workout than ground work.
Love the truck. Looks like about a 4" body lift?
Until I'm actually making money, here's my Stomper. The pic doesn't do it justice - it has a 4" body lift, 33 x 250's. Only gotten stuck once on me, and a 4-wheeler pulled me out. The firewood is really weighting it down here.
No muffler at all, and being able to watch the road pass by under me while driving are some of the downsides of not making any money at all. 🙂
Until I'm actually making money, here's my Stomper. The pic doesn't do it justice - it has a 4" body lift, 33 x 250's. Only gotten stuck once on me, and a 4-wheeler pulled me out. The firewood is really weighting it down here.
No muffler at all, and being able to watch the road pass by under me while driving are some of the downsides of not making any money at all. 🙂
Love the truck. Looks like about a 4" body lift?
Nine inches total.
Six inch suspension, three inch body.
Nine inches total.
Six inch suspension, three inch body.
That truck is jacked! I guess it makes finding a parking space easier when it doesn't matter if a car is already there!
Love the truck. Looks like about a 4" body lift?
Until I'm actually making money, here's my Stomper. The pic doesn't do it justice - it has a 4" body lift, 33 x 250's. Only gotten stuck once on me, and a 4-wheeler pulled me out. The firewood is really weighting it down here.
No muffler at all, and being able to watch the road pass by under me while driving are some of the downsides of not making any money at all. 🙂
![]()
Sweet ride, Dude!
My 04 Yukon XL sits on 35" Nitto Dune Grapplers. American Racing 18" rims. 6 inch RCD suspension lift, 3" body lift. 473 gears in the rear to compensate for the large rubber. Hypertech chip, K&N cold air intake, throttle body lifter, headers, dual exhaust. Sunroof, heated seats, GPS (added on Delphi...workin' great), blah blah blah.
Stewart Little 3 currently in rotation on the DVD player for the gorillas.
And notice Da U license plate walking point.
....looks like youre parked a little to close to dude in frunta ya, huh?
That truck is jacked! I guess it makes finding a parking space easier when it doesn't matter if a car is already there!![]()
The initial pic was taken in the doctors parking lot where I work, albeit at night....I parked there and walked with the gorillas to a Mardi Gras parade.
I need to snap a pic during the week....daytime.....where my redneck monsta truck sits amidst BMWs, porsches, mercedes, lexuses.......
...truly a hilarious sight!
I'll play.
Another one
Nice truck Jet. Im assuming you changed out the front ring and pinion too?
I got a 07 Wrangler Rubicon and it sports 32" BFG muds from the factory, and will fit 33s stock.
Going to do a 4" lift and 35" Super Swamper SSRs here in the next few weeks. What it will look like:
Definately loving da monsta truck. I bet it turns some heads in the doc's lot.
I got a 07 Wrangler Rubicon and it sports 32" BFG muds from the factory, and will fit 33s stock.
Going to do a 4" lift and 35" Super Swamper SSRs here in the next few weeks. What it will look like:
Definately loving da monsta truck. I bet it turns some heads in the doc's lot.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another one
![]()
Holy bajesus!!! You're sunk but still goin!!!
Awesome pick Noy!
Nice truck Jet. Im assuming you changed out the front ring and pinion too?
I got a 07 Wrangler Rubicon and it sports 32" BFG muds from the factory, and will fit 33s stock.
Going to do a 4" lift and 35" Super Swamper SSRs here in the next few weeks. What it will look like:
![]()
Definately loving da monsta truck. I bet it turns some heads in the doc's lot.
Yep, front r&p too.
Thats an awesome looking jeep!
Can't figure it out.....why I love the look of lifted vehicles so much.....kinda like Cop not being able to shut the Ric Flair video off.....some things you just cant explain.....WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'll play.
![]()
Very, very cool.
Holy bajesus!!! You're sunk but still goin!!!
Awesome pick Noy!
That was at the Offroad PArk in Mississipi. Red Creek, check it out:
http://www.redcreekoffroad.com/
I was one of the only vehicle to even try this mud hole. Had a crowd of Land Rovers, Jeeps and ATV's watching. they thought it wasn't doable (?). I made it twice. This Rover is tough to stop.
Currently the D90 sits on Goodyear MTR's 35", 4:11 R&P gears with detroit lockers, 3" suspension lift and a very long list of additional offroad stuff.
Yall are making it ever more clear to me that I've chosen the right specialty, when the off-topic threads include topics like firearms and sweet trucks.
nice truck
Now, this is what I'm talking about... you should pull up to the doctor's lot in this:
Now, this is what I'm talking about... you should pull up to the doctor's lot in this:
![]()
hahahhahahaha

Similar threads
- Replies
- 218
- Views
- 23K