DACA Student

Started by DPT_SS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPT_SS

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I's tried googling this information and I could not find much. Can DACA students get their PT license? I know it varies by state but does anyone have any info on this?
 
I am not 100% sure, I do think you must be a US citizen to sit for the NPTE tho
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think CA allows you to sit in on the NPTE exam. But like you said, it depends on each state. You can for sure get your dpt tho.
 
I think CA allows you to sit in on the NPTE exam. But like you said, it depends on each state. You can for sure get your dpt tho.

wouldnt recommend it if you cant get licensed thats a lot of money for nothing lool