Daemen College

Started by AQs_DPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AQs_DPT

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I received an email from Daemen College that my application is under review on Jan 16th, but haven't heard back from Daemen since then. Anyone else hear anything?
 
My application is still under review! Idk when we'll find out! I just got an email about meeting the team for a webinar but nothing really important other than that..
 
My application is still under review! Idk when we'll find out! I just got an email about meeting the team for a webinar but nothing really important other than that..

I actually also got an email about the Spring graduate open house, idk if it’s the same thing
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my acceptance email from them like two weeks ago, but I've already declined my seat, so good luck y'all.
I submitted my application on 1/13