Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I'm planning to give exam in sept end
I'm totally out of the basic sciences as I've done my BDS in 2007 so every topic appears new to me 😕
I wanna keep myself motivated and well on track for the exam
So in short I'll post my daily progress
In that way I won't skip studying
I'm gonna start with decks giving a brief reading
Will cover1 topic/subject at a time starting with micro/patho
Hope I can follow this path till success 😉
I'm planning to give exam in sept end
I'm totally out of the basic sciences as I've done my BDS in 2007 so every topic appears new to me 😕
I wanna keep myself motivated and well on track for the exam
So in short I'll post my daily progress
In that way I won't skip studying

I'm gonna start with decks giving a brief reading Will cover1 topic/subject at a time starting with micro/patho
Hope I can follow this path till success 😉

