Dalhousie Dental Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by Ryxndek
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have any international applicants received a confirmation on their interview date? I received an interview invite at the beginning of March but have not had any confirmation on the interview date & they have not been responding to any of my emails regarding it :/
 
Have any international applicants received a confirmation on their interview date? I received an interview invite at the beginning of March but have not had any confirmation on the interview date & they have not been responding to any of emails regarding it :/
Same here :/
 
For the people who received an interview invite or scheduled an interview time with Dalhousie university, are you guys international students, in-province domestic students, or out-of-province domestic students because I haven't heard anything as an out of province domestic student from Canada??
 
For the people who received an interview invite or scheduled an interview time with Dalhousie university, are you guys international students, in-province domestic students, or out-of-province domestic students because I haven't heard anything as an out of province domestic student from Canada??
I am a duel citizen but I applied to Dal as an international student. I am not sure when invitations for IP or OOP come out (or if they have already), but I believe it is later in the cycle than the other provinces. Good luck!