Position Swap Dallas, Texas IM looking to swap into the Northeat Anything

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

audilover

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Currently I am PGY1 near Dallas, Texas

I want to swap for next year as a PGY 2 to PGY2 into the northeast. Closer to NYC the better.

I am willing to go to any field besides family medicine

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
PM me. I am currently PGY1 in NYC.

text me i am a pgy 1 in NY upstate. please reach to me. thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, buddy got your message in the SDN.
I am an NRMP 2020 matched PGY 1 Internal Medicine (Categorical) resident from upstate New York with good standing in the program. I am actively looking for an opening. Please tell me more about your story.

I want to swap for next year as a PGY 2 to PGY2 into the northeast. Closer to NYC the better.

Hi. Im intrested.

I am currently a Categorical PGY 1 Internal Medicine resident in Baltimore with good standing in my program. I am looking for a upcoming PGY2 position, very interested in the swap for family reasons. Please let me know.

I am currently a Categorical PGY 1 Internal Medicine resident in Baltimore with good standing in my program. I am looking for a upcoming PGY2 position, very interested in the swap for family reasons. Please let me know.