Dallas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amyl

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are hiring both partner track docs and day docs. There is not lots of driving around which is very common with some other groups in dallas. Partner track candidates should be comfortable with big cases- heart fellowship only necessary if you want to do hearts- general candidates should have some level one trauma experience. Day docs are usually not assigned to high acuity cases. Partnership is fair- no associate takes more call than partners- and very lucrative. Day doc position offers great work-life balance. Pm me for more details.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, How long is the partnership track? I've seen old postings about Dallas groups that gave me cold feet. Do majority make partner?

Everyone in my group makes partner. We are super selective up front - making sure someone is a good fit. Surprises and lack of transparency aren’t good for anyone - 3 year track.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
We are hiring both partner track docs and day docs. There is not lots of driving around which is very common with some other groups in dallas. Partner track candidates should be comfortable with big cases- heart fellowship only necessary if you want to do hearts- general candidates should have some level one trauma experience. Day docs are usually not assigned to high acuity cases. Partnership is fair- no associate takes more call than partners- and very lucrative. Day doc position offers great work-life balance. Pm me for more details.
I am a CA3, graduating in June 2023. I'm interested in learning more. Will PM you.

Reactions: 1 user
@amyl currently in a cardiac fellowship and may be interested - can you send me more information?