Dangit! Too late...

Started by kansaskid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kansaskid

too school for cool
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I totally just realized I would love to be majoring in biochemistry and it's too late for me! I'll just have to stick with bio...but I have just recently gotten over my fear of chemistry and now I just have to suck it up. Grrrrr.

Anyone else ever have these kinds of revelations too late?
 
I totally just realized I would love to be majoring in biochemistry and it's too late for me! I'll just have to stick with bio...but I have just recently gotten over my fear of chemistry and now I just have to suck it up. Grrrrr.

Anyone else ever have these kinds of revelations too late?

yup, senior year i realized i shouldve just done a psych major.
 
haha. I had exactly the opposite revelation. was biochem but wish I'd done bio instead.
 
Yep, I'm the same way; started Bio, moved into Biochem and Molecular Bio (sort of an interdisciplinary major w/ a pretty even mix of the two), and wound up wishing I'd just done straight biochem. 🙂