Dark M & M's

Started by drmhyde
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drmhyde

Michael Hyde, O.D.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Man..these are awesome! As if chocolaty goodness of the M weren't good enough...now this!👍
 
I dunno...not a big fan of dark chocolate...or chocolate for that matter :scared: maybe peanut butter m&m's we can talk!
 
I dunno...not a big fan of dark chocolate...or chocolate for that matter :scared: maybe peanut butter m&m's we can talk!

I think they have those...if not, you've always got Resee's Pieces. M & M at one time put out a version with dulce de leche in houston. they were pretty good. I guess demand wasn't good. Haven't seen them in a long time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess I just don't have refined tastes, because I HATE dark chocolate. But, give me milk chocolate or especially white chocolate, and I'm there!!!

But... I think the white chocolate M&M's were a limited time deal. 😡
 
I guess I just don't have refined tastes, because I HATE dark chocolate. But, give me milk chocolate or especially white chocolate, and I'm there!!!

But... I think the white chocolate M&M's were a limited time deal. 😡

yeah drmhyde, I think they have them inside some candy bar now too. I totally agree with white chocolate...I remember the white chocolate nestle crunch bars (not sure if they are sold now), it was addicting!
 
Dark chocolate = YUM !

I do remember the dulce de leche M&M's in Houston too. my mom bought them for me cuz she knew I liked dulce de leche ice cream. The Ms were okay... but not something I'd have to have.

Im not a huge white chocolate fan.
 
Dark chocolate = YUM !

I do remember the dulce de leche M&M's in Houston too. my mom bought them for me cuz she knew I liked dulce de leche ice cream. The Ms were okay... but not something I'd have to have.

Im not a huge white chocolate fan.

Are you a white chocolate racist?
 
I think they have those...if not, you've always got Resee's Pieces. M & M at one time put out a version with dulce de leche in houston. they were pretty good. I guess demand wasn't good. Haven't seen them in a long time.

Last time I was in San Antonio, early August, they still had the dulce de leche M&Ms.

Man..these are awesome! As if chocolaty goodness of the M weren't good enough...now this!👍

I agree they rock, but even better would be dark chocolate peanut M&Ms 😍
Im not a huge white chocolate fan.

Boo white chocolate.
Yay dark chocolate.