Dartmouth Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

locks

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been accepted at Dartmouth, yet? I have an interview in January and was wondering how long it takes to hear back regarding waitlist/acceptance/rejection after the interview.

Members don't see this ad.

it only took them two weeks to send me an acceptance, but that seems to be the exception to the rule. while i was there, they said most people, if accepted, would hear in about 4-6 weeks. if you're waitlisted, you simply won't hear anything, and they say that "no news is good news"--meaning lots of people get put on the waitlist and its probably quite active. don't know about rejections.

sd

superdevil said:
it only took them two weeks to send me an acceptance, but that seems to be the exception to the rule. while i was there, they said most people, if accepted, would hear in about 4-6 weeks. if you're waitlisted, you simply won't hear anything, and they say that "no news is good news"--meaning lots of people get put on the waitlist and its probably quite active. don't know about rejections.

sd

and to add to that further, they also said if you hear "in between" (i.e. ~7 weeks), that's supposed to be not-good news....

i interviewed on oct 14th and havent heard a thing yet.

jtown said:
and to add to that further, they also said if you hear "in between" (i.e. ~7 weeks), that's supposed to be not-good news....

i interviewed on oct 14th and havent heard a thing yet.
no kidding? we interviewed on the same day. ahhh, SDN is a strange place indeed...

much luck :luck:

sd