Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dartmouth Acceptees Post Here!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Ken Young, Feb 13, 2002.

1. Ken Young

Ken Young Member
    10+ Year Member

If you have been accepted to Dartmouth, CONGRATS! I am still considering going there, and I was curious to see where other acceptees are from, undergraduate colleges, or any other info they would like to share! I'll go:
    Originally from Maryland, now in New York
    Kenyon College (graduated in 2000)
    Trying to decide between Dartmouth, Boston U, and SUNY Stony Brook (still waiting to hear from Yale)

2. DarksideAllstar

DarksideAllstar you can pay me in bud
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I guess this empty thread speaks for itself. :D

3. hey post your stats please, as in gpa, mcat, ec's, and please describe your interview!

thanks, i think darmouth is the best school, especially the location

4. Trek

Trek Grand Uranium Member
    7+ Year Member

I know MANY people here and on my campus have been accepted there. Lack of posting does not equal a lack of acceptances. I wish i would've applied so i can check it out- dartmouth sounds cool! --Trek

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Membership Revoked
    Removed

I got accepted, but withdrew my app. My GPA is 3.85, MCAT = 31.

Its a great school if you are an outdoors type person. I had 2 interviews, one of them went EXTREMELY well. He joked around saying "lets see maybe i have a form for you to sign right now in my desk" the other interview was mediocre. He implied that my biology background wasnt strong enough (i took only the basic premed bio courses)

He was the head of orthopedics at DHMC, and showed me the medevac helicopter. Very cool guy.

If it wasnt for my desire to do MD/PhD, I would probably have gone there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Ken Young

Ken Young Member
    10+ Year Member

Trek_OLV, where do you go to school? Are the people you know who were accepted seriously considering on going to Dartmouth?

pj02007, my interviews there were similar to baylors. I had one great interview where we were laughing and smiling. The other interview was pretty short and sweet. He asked me 3 questions and then it was done. I interviewed in October and it was beautiful up there and all of the students seemed down to earth and friendly. I like the outdoors, but my only concern is that it is too isolated (there isn't anything around it really).