• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Spartacus

X & Y
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2004
Boston
Visit site
Status
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the MS at Dartmouth (Center for Evaluative and Clinical Sciences)?

Thanks in advance!!!

911Med

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
spe12med said:
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the MS at Dartmouth (Center for Evaluative and Clinical Sciences)?

Thanks in advance!!!
I spoke with a really nice lady in admissions.

It is a MPH and they take a smattering of all different types of students - post-bacs, MD's, and industry types.

They send you the info automatically if you were rejected, wait-listed or applied to Dartmouth.

"and that's about all I know about that."

premed

15+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2002
HAAAR-vard of the West
Status
Medical Student
911Med said:
I spoke with a really nice lady in admissions.

It is a MPH and they take a smattering of all different types of students - post-bacs, MD's, and industry types.

They send you the info automatically if you were rejected, wait-listed or applied to Dartmouth.

"and that's about all I know about that."
Actually, you can do the MPH or MS in CECS depending on which classes you take. It is relatively new, but has received great reviews. I would definitely go, but right now I need to bump up my science GPA so I decided with G-town's SMP.

About the Ads