DAT 18 .. LSU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

science luv

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.. My DAT scores
PAT 18
RC 18
QR 16
BIO 20
GC 18
OC 19
TS 19
AA 18
and my first choice is Louisiana State. University..
my GPA 3.6 and I'm a non traditional student. I'm a mother of two toddlers and in mid therties.
what do you think should I prpare myself to retake DAT or do I have an OK chance tobe accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi.. My DAT scores
PAT 18
RC 18
QR 16
BIO 20
GC 18
OC 19
TS 19
AA 18
my GPA 3.6 and I'm a non traditional student. I'm a mother of two toddlers and in mid therties.
what do you think should I prpare myself to retake DAT or do I have an OK chance tobe accepted?

Retake. LSU prefers all sections over 18. Found that on their website when considering applying there as well.

Reactions: 1 users
You should probably retake but your only ugly section is math haha! Pm me if you want any math help I love math and it's easy and fun for me lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
You should probably retake but your only ugly section is math haha! Pm me if you want any math help I love math and it's easy and fun for me lol.
oh thank you.. you will not believe that Maths is my favorite subject, so I ignored it and did not prepare myself and I was so behind with the time..

oh thank you.. you will not believe that Maths is my favorite subject, so I ignored it and did not prepare myself and I was so behind with the time..
Math is my favorite too! It's all about speed as the problems are really quite elementary haha

I have a friend who had sections below 18 and got an interview at LSU. His AA was 20. That means that they must not stick to the no sections below 18. Most schools completely over look math. I just got an interview to Memphis UT with below scores. there is hope! p.s. with you being a mother i'm sure that will make you stand out in your Personal S.

18AA
TS20
bio 21
GC20
OC19
PAT 18
RC17
QR14

3.8 science GPA 3.7 overall. (also if you have to retake next cycle if you didn't use Chads videos for chemistry you should next time) I'm 31 so i think that played a roll. Memphis said they prefer students our age because we are more mature and are usually good students/dentist. (during my interview)

Hi.. My DAT scores
PAT 18
RC 18
QR 16
BIO 20
GC 18
OC 19
TS 19
AA 18
Here it is straight from LSU's website

Dental Admission Test
A competitive score on the DAT is considered to be an academic average of 21 with no score lower than 19. The mean academic average for entering freshmen is 21.

http://www.lsusd.lsuhsc.edu/fsdds.html