Dat 2007 scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mahveen

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just took the 2007 dat score and I didn't do so great as I had hoped.
bio: 17
gen chem:19
orgo:25
pat:19
reading:19
qr:19
I made some silly mistakes here and there because I didn't read the questions properly. However, I heard the 2007 exam was supposed to be relatively easier than the real one so I am just a little worried.
My exam is this Friday so not much I can do right now but hope for the best haha.

Members don't see this ad.

I think the 2009 DAT is a better representation of the current DAT than the 2007 test. IMO the questions are a little easier to answer. I wouldn't leave anything to hope though, you always have the option to study more if you need to. I would consider rescheduling your test if you need to study more to help improve your understanding of the topics.

Do you have any time left to reschedule? Are your other practice test scores higher or lower overall? I would be worried about the bio and gen chem scores if your exam is the day after tomorrow, because it doesn't leave much time to prepare or review a significant amount of material.