DAT 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sonia11

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can Anyone tell me how to study for DAT Quantitative Reasoning, Biology, and reading comprehension. I have 8 weeks and I am able to give 3-4 fours everyday. I already have the DAT destroyer and Math Destroyer. My math is weak so please tell me how to get the basics before going through the destroyer. I am also a slow reader so I want to focus on reading comprehension as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Bio is just study and memorize. Put in the time.
Math is also just work work work.
RC was not too bad, Ari's method worked great for me. So did BYU4U's method.

Sent from my Pixel using SDN mobile

practice practice practice. Those were my two weakest sections during practice. However, with practice i was able to score decent in both sections. keep practicing destroyer math problems again and again after you go through the first 10 chapters. this helped me a lot on my exam. For RC, read articles everyday and try to do one section practice test everyday. This really helped me boost my score. Plus, i thought the RC on the real test was fairly straight forward facts

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys think that studying from 2007 and 2009 DAT versions is helpful? Is the material similar? Thanks.

Do you guys think that studying from 2007 and 2009 DAT versions is helpful? Is the material similar? Thanks.
Similar material albeit easier than today's exams. It was good for me to work on timing and a confidence booster. Can also be used to identify any red flags.

Reactions: 1 user

Yes.....The 2007 and 2009 are very helpful, especially for Biology and Chemistry. For more free Organic chemistry practice click on the link below

The Campbell site has hundreds of FREE Biology.....the material is FANTASTIC.....all my students use it.

Good luck

Dr. Romano
https://chemistry.boisestate.edu/richardbanks/organic/mc/mcquestions317.htm

Reactions: 1 user