May 24, 2012
Status
Pre-Dental
I wouldn't call myself compatible with this ..

PAT 22
QR 21
RC 17
BIO 21
GC 21
OC 22
TS 22
AA 20

Didn't prepare for RC and this is what happened...
first time i took DAT I received AA of 19 but with much fluctuations between each section. I applied late and didn't make it on the first trial. hope this will get me thru this time
by the way, Im selling my DATdestroyer/ORGO ody let me know if anyone's interested

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
22 TS is pretty golden i think..i dont think that reading will kill you as its not terrible....whats your GPA like?

Dec 14, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
i have sci GPA 3.5
over all GPA of 3.67
i think you should be pretty good to go....i hope so anyway since i probably will have around the same AA as you and i only have a 3.26 in a masters :-/ ...good luck and apply now! how late did you apply, how many schools and did you get any interviews?

SLYgUy2098

5+ Year Member
May 24, 2011
New York
Status
Dental Student
Solid scores! Congrats! From what admissions counselors at dental schools told me during my interview cycle, they don't put as much weight on RC and QR as they do with TS and PAT. So you're pretty much set :)

OP
Z
May 24, 2012
Status
Pre-Dental
last year i submitted my application in early oct!
i'll have to try doing it REAL FAST this yr

OP
Z
May 24, 2012
Status
Pre-Dental
thank you so much for the cheers guys!!
it really means a lot
I didn't make it last time i applied!! so like everybody else!! I;m having my fingers crossed for better luck in entering 2013:)

GL to all of you as well

Dotoday

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 27, 2007
Status
Those are nice scores. Congratulations. I think that you are within the competitive range.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk