Dat 7/14

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

superman01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
here it is

bio: 29
GC: 28
OC: 30
RC: 27
QR: 29
PAT: 29
TS: 29
AA: 29

GPA: 3.92
sGPA: 4.0

studied for 5 month used kaplan + course, topscore, achiever, destroyer, CDP. goodluck

Members don't see this ad.

this thread smells fishy... is this in retaliation to yesterday's fantastic "fwew" post?

and the fact that your name is "superman"?

and the fact that you have nothing else to say?

Members don't see this ad :)
this thread smells fishy... is this in retaliation to yesterday's fantastic "fwew" post?

and the fact that your name is "superman"?

and the fact that you have nothing else to say?

I call BS on this one. No percentile.. no breakdown. First time posting.. :thumbdown:.

to be honest... gpa could be a little higher, and unless you plan on only applying to schools that don't care if you know how to read... that 27 in RC is probably going to hurt you.

LMAO @ those scores...what do people get out of trolling by posting breakdowns of ridiculously high scores? Its not like they can take the compliments personally, since they obviously didn't earn the scores...where's the satisfaction in it?? I just don't get it.

I'd love to see a copy of your DAT printout. Sorry, I can't bring myself to believe a 29AA.

Alright guys. I guess im gonna quit SDN. Drop out of school and start working at Best Buy full time. No way I can compete with h*'s gettin around 29.

Alright guys. I guess im gonna quit SDN. Drop out of school and start working at Best Buy full time. No way I can compete with h*'s gettin around 29.

I wouldnt do all that yet....i guarentee this is fake....some people are too bored with their lives.

-___- Def agree with Tommy.
We all crave for attention at some point in our life but SERIOUSLY, there are some limits.

Mind%20if%20I%20take%20a%20dump.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
haters !! I'm scan my results along with my acceptence letter from harvard once I get it then>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lets talk :laugh:.

sure, i wonder how you could have gotten 27 on RC..when you cannot even write a grammatically correct sentence..
unless you are really superman?
by the way
why don't you scan your results right now?
really have to wait until harvard accepts you? (not sure how long that is going to take buddy)

sure, i wonder how you could have gotten 27 on RC..when you cannot even write a grammatically correct sentence..
unless you are really superman?
by the way
why don't you scan your results right now?
really have to wait until harvard accepts you? (not sure how long that is going to take buddy)
hahahahahahah thats a true hater .....oh baby trust me with my connection, I can get into anywhere I want. I hope you will get into somewhere lol

Last edited:
I have an idea :idea: How about we all just ignore this thread so that it will get lost in the other ones, unless his no-life will try to keep bringing it back by bumping it (and then get banned ;p) or if he comes in with a scan ......

:troll:

haters !! I'm scan my results along with my acceptence letter from harvard once I get it then>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lets talk :laugh:.
First of all, it's not that hard to make a fake score sheet. You need Microsoft Word and a printer:laugh:
Since you're scanning the sheet no one can see the logo they punch at the bottom of your score sheet. Even if you manage to fake out the logo, since you'll be crossing out your name, it doesn't prove anything:laugh:
So, instead of daydreaming, I suggest you do more studying, and lay off the pipe for a while...

If you really achieve this score, great job. These are the highest scores, I have ever seen. You know that you can get into wherever you want (I am sure too)! Some people here desperately need help to shape their directions. It is useless to consume energy and effort on this thread (since you have no problem with DAT). Let's end this topic!