platinumcaps

10+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
a nerve wrecking day... i went to the bathroom for #3 right before the test. Then after the test, i ate a little and did #3 again, lols.

my scores: AA 20, TS 20, PAT 18, Chem 25, Ochem 19, BIO 19, RC 20, QA 16

can someone tell me the odds of me getting into a school?

OP
platinumcaps

platinumcaps

10+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
My boyfriend's scores: AA 21, TS 21, PAT 20, BIO 19, CHEM 22, OCHEM 24, QR 20, RC 20.

damn him! he always does better than me!!!

djeffreyt

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2006
Dallas
Status
Dentist
Great scores, both of you. Congratulations. If you wanna get revenge on him for the better scores, just accidently push him out of the bed a few times late at night.

About the Ads

lovechild404

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2005
under a rock
Status
Dental Student
do you mind giving your input on all of the sections? also, what was your RC topics?
thank you!

OP
platinumcaps

platinumcaps

10+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
lovechild404 said:
do you mind giving your input on all of the sections? also, what was your RC topics?
thank you!
my RC passages were exactly what the other people have mentioned: finance essay, cancer essay, and an essay about the autonomic nervous system.

shushu

10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2006
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
congrats to u both.... how was the organic and QR sections? are they as bad as the kaplan subject tests? thanks and congrats again !

platinumcaps said:
my RC passages were exactly what the other people have mentioned: finance essay, cancer essay, and an essay about the autonomic nervous system.

busdent

10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2006
Status
platinumcaps said:

what book has these RC passages? were the questions also the same?

About the Ads