• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

platinumcaps

10+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
a nerve wrecking day... i went to the bathroom for #3 right before the test. Then after the test, i ate a little and did #3 again, lols.

my scores: AA 20, TS 20, PAT 18, Chem 25, Ochem 19, BIO 19, RC 20, QA 16

can someone tell me the odds of me getting into a school?

platinumcaps

10+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
My boyfriend's scores: AA 21, TS 21, PAT 20, BIO 19, CHEM 22, OCHEM 24, QR 20, RC 20.

damn him! he always does better than me!!!

djeffreyt

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2006
Dallas
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Great scores, both of you. Congratulations. If you wanna get revenge on him for the better scores, just accidently push him out of the bed a few times late at night.

About the Ads

platinumcaps

10+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
lovechild404 said:
do you mind giving your input on all of the sections? also, what was your RC topics?
thank you!

my RC passages were exactly what the other people have mentioned: finance essay, cancer essay, and an essay about the autonomic nervous system.

shushu

10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
congrats to u both.... how was the organic and QR sections? are they as bad as the kaplan subject tests? thanks and congrats again !

platinumcaps said:
my RC passages were exactly what the other people have mentioned: finance essay, cancer essay, and an essay about the autonomic nervous system.

busdent

10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2006
Status (Visible)
platinumcaps said:

what book has these RC passages? were the questions also the same?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.