Dat 7/31 Done!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

platinumcaps

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
a nerve wrecking day... i went to the bathroom for #3 right before the test. Then after the test, i ate a little and did #3 again, lols.

my scores: AA 20, TS 20, PAT 18, Chem 25, Ochem 19, BIO 19, RC 20, QA 16

can someone tell me the odds of me getting into a school?

Members don't see this ad.

My boyfriend's scores: AA 21, TS 21, PAT 20, BIO 19, CHEM 22, OCHEM 24, QR 20, RC 20.

damn him! he always does better than me!!!

Great scores, both of you. Congratulations. If you wanna get revenge on him for the better scores, just accidently push him out of the bed a few times late at night.

do you mind giving your input on all of the sections? also, what was your RC topics?
thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
lovechild404 said:
do you mind giving your input on all of the sections? also, what was your RC topics?
thank you!

my RC passages were exactly what the other people have mentioned: finance essay, cancer essay, and an essay about the autonomic nervous system.

congrats to u both.... how was the organic and QR sections? are they as bad as the kaplan subject tests? thanks and congrats again !

platinumcaps said:
my RC passages were exactly what the other people have mentioned: finance essay, cancer essay, and an essay about the autonomic nervous system.

platinumcaps said:

what book has these RC passages? were the questions also the same?