Dat. 8/21

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wonderlandkitty

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took my dat today and got
PAT 16
QR 16
RC 16
BIO 20
GC 20
OC 19
TS 20
AA 18

I didn't study much for the pat, math and reading I was doing really well except I got a super annoying passage on the actual DAT. I was wondering if these scores are good to apply? I have a 3.7 GPA and dont know about the avg in science.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Your RC and PAT will definitely not meet cutoffs for some schools. That being said, the other scores asides from QR are above average, so check with the schools you're applying to about RC and PAT.

Also, care to elaborate on what kind of passages you got?

I just took my dat today and got
PAT 16
QR 16
RC 16
BIO 20
GC 20
OC 19
TS 20
AA 18

I didn't study much for the pat, math and reading I was doing really well except I got a super annoying passage on the actual DAT. I was wondering if these scores are good to apply? I have a 3.7 GPA and dont know about the avg in science.
Thanks.

you science scores are fine, but your RC is going to hurt you and decrease your chances. QR is fine. but pat is little low, its not going to hurt you as much as RC though. if ou have applied this cycle, just wait until feb and see if you get any interviews or acceptances otherwise i would suggest you consider retaking.

But your gpa is good.

On the side note if your school has A,A+,B,B+ system then you will have lower aadsas gpa compared to your transcript.
but if you have A,A-,B+,B-,B then your gpa will remain the same.

So you can calculate yoru science gpa yourself on excel sheet using aadsas guidelines.

Good luck

It's pretty late for this cycle with those scores. I suggest you study and retake it if you want a better chance of getting in