DAT 9/16

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

speckle

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. This is the breakdown from my test today:

PAT - 20
QR - 20
RC - 28
BIO - 23
GC - 30
OC - 29
TS - 26
AA - 26

For the sciences, Destroyer is the best study material possible! Especially for OC and GC. make sure to do the problems and understand them. I did them at least 3 times. For Bio, went through destroyer 3 times also, but I should have gone through it at least another time or two. I also bought the kaplan blue book and used some of it for bio. I did some practice OC sections on Bootcamp. It was similar to the actual test, but destroyer is the best thing.

For PAT, I went through the Crack DAT PAT tutorials which were really good. I also did two Bootcamp practice sections, although I wish I did more though. For keyholes and Top Front End, I thought that the actual test is closer to Bootcamp than CDP. For the rest of the section, angle ranking is just beyond me, but hole punches and cube counting and pattern folding were pretty similar to CDP.

For Reading, I basically just did a practice kaplan section in the blue book and a bootcamp practice test. I decided that I should focus more on the sciences as the test got closer so I left this section alone. I must say though, that reading on my test was straightforward which I hadn't really heard of before. On the test I pretty much did search & destroy.

QR was basically all destroyer. I did some random problems in the Math Destroyer and all of test 15. I also did some questions in the regular destroyer. I really wish I did a lot more practice though. It would have helped. But Math destroyer really prepared me for what I had gone over.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
@speckle WOW man! Those OC and GC scores are awesome! Congratulations. Did you do Math Destroyer multiple times and did you do them timed or untimed?

@speckle WOW man! Those OC and GC scores are awesome! Congratulations. Did you do Math Destroyer multiple times and did you do them timed or untimed?
Thanks.
I did only did some of the Math destroyer problems. Someone showed me some tips for them. And then I went over those again the week before the test and did some Destroyer QR problems. I concentrated on the sciences mostly (fortunately and unfortunately) but not so much on the math.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
My study pattern was not good. I started off in June doing about 3-5 hours a day 5 days a week through the end of July. Then in August I increased my hours to about 6-7 a day. Then in September I just spent any free time I had around my college courses studying.