DAT achiever and Topscore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slyguy69

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, first time on this site. Not too sure where to post this but is anyone selling topscore or dat achiever by any chance. If you can sell it at all? Writing my DAT in november and id like some PAT practice other than KBB or princeton. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all, first time on this site. Not too sure where to post this but is anyone selling topscore or dat achiever by any chance. If you can sell it at all? Writing my DAT in november and id like some PAT practice other than KBB or princeton. Thanks

I would say there are much better resources than KBB or Princeton out there for practicing PAT, and Achiever and Topscore haven't seen updates in a while. I would recommend checking out the DAT Discussions section of the board for insight into more updated materials.

Reactions: 1 user
I would say there are much better resources than KBB or Princeton out there for practicing PAT, and Achiever and Topscore haven't seen updates in a while. I would recommend checking out the DAT Discussions section of the board for insight into more updated materials.
Will definitely do that. I used KBB and princeton for gchem and biology mainly because I was able to get them for dirt cheap. Im thinking DAT bootcamp is a good option. Thanks for the reply