DAT Achiever for Mac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalgal88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a macbook and it seems that the DAT Achiever is the only program that works on a Mac. I was wondering if anyone knew if each achiever program has the same 3 tests...cuz if they dont maybe i could order 2 and get 6 different tests? hah i think this question sounds confusing but any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, the three tests are different, but I don't think 2 orders will give you a 6 different tests. Crack DAT works on Mac, too, but expensive. By the way, Achieve needs to have internet access in order to do the test, topscore and Crack DAT are not.

I believe so, but i guess nobody has ordered two yet, it is hard to say. Well, u can order one first and comparing the questions with me if you like. I would say if Achiever has more than 3 tests, i am sure they will sale them for some kind of VIP package rather than the basic ones, that's my conclusion.

Ya you're probably right, I think I'll just borrow my friends PC a few days a week so I can use topscore on that