dat achiever now has 5 tests?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Heroes007

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just bumped into their website thinking to sign up for another trial and found tests 1, 2 ... 5 in one package ... has this been a while or is that a new product? anyone has bought it and found it useful? ...

Members don't see this ad.

I purchased Achiever less than a month ago and I don't recall seeing a product like that.

If there is, you should definitely buy it! More practice the better

Really? I just paid for their 3 tests less than a week ago and now there is a 5 test version? Do I have to pay again to get all these tests or is there an upgrade option?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think all 3 test users would receive an email from the seller about an option to upgrade like I did this week. Good thing that a 5 test program is now available.

I purchased Achiever less than a month ago and I don't recall seeing a product like that.

If there is, you should definitely buy it! More practice the better

thanks much, sfoksn. whoa, you really have fantastic and stellar scores here. I wonder if achiever's trial questions get recycled in their full license versions?

I don't remember getting any of the trial questions when taking the tests FLs. If there was ever a question recycled there, it would have very little impact to your test taking experience ...

thanks much, sfoksn. whoa, you really have fantastic and stellar scores here. I wonder if achiever's trial questions get recycled in their full license versions?

I ever emailed the company and was told the trial draws from a separate question bank. I would sign up the trial on top of the paid version for the little extra practice though.

How did you guys find test 4 and test 5 compared to the first three? Are they more relevant and representative of the DAT? Thanks.

the trial is pretty insignificant as it has only something like 10 - 12 questions in it. i'm signing it up again thinking that the questions would constantly change, and guess i'm been wrong on this.

How did you guys find test 4 and test 5 compared to the first three? Are they more relevant and representative of the DAT? Thanks.

i just did test four and it seemed totally harder than the previous three particularly the math section

Yeah, lots of word problems on the QR section. Are we going to be plagued with these time consuming questions on the real DAT?

Did you guys notice that some of the questions in biology and quantitative reasonings of test 4 have changed? I was trying to review the sciences and redo the math, and they seem easier and doable now although I still ended up running out of time for the QR.