DAT achiever or Top score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Denro

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which should i buy, DAt achiever or top score... which seems to be the most simulated to be the real test... any suggestions.??

Members don't see this ad.

Denro said:
Which should i buy, DAt achiever or top score... which seems to be the most simulated to be the real test... any suggestions.??

up to you but in my opinion, the free PAT test that is written by ADA will give you the same knowledge that all 3 topscore PATs (i.e. combined) will give. Also, all topscore's bio questions seem to come from Campbell. So if you read campbell and do campbell problems you shouldn't worry about not doing topscore's bio tests. I don't recall much about the other sections.

DAT_Achiever: their PAT tests are the most difficult PAT tests I've seen

Denro said:
Dat achiever has a great PAT section. I dont think either one did a great job on the sciences. but hey, on the other hand they cant hurt. I found exam crackers helpful.