DAT Achiever or Top Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phamdmd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When did you guys take these tests? My DAT is scheduled in April, so I was wondering when the normal person took these practice exams. So far, I've been reading Cliffs, Kaplan, and doing Destroyer problems. When do you guys suggest starting achiever or topscore? I'm only going to buy one of them, which is better? are they basically the same? is it a must to get both? thanks for the help.

Members don't see this ad.

When did you guys take these tests? My DAT is scheduled in April, so I was wondering when the normal person took these practice exams. So far, I've been reading Cliffs, Kaplan, and doing Destroyer problems. When do you guys suggest starting achiever or topscore? I'm only going to buy one of them, which is better? are they basically the same? is it a must to get both? thanks for the help.

I'd go for Achiever if you want extra practices on PAT. Plus, the questions are very challenging also.

I used topscore and thought it was great. Achiever is supposed to be good too so I don't think you can go wrong. If I remember correctly, it comes with three tests. I spaced mine out and took one about a month into studying and the other two I took about 3 weeks and 1 weeks out from my actual test. Its' all up to you on when to take these practice tests, but due take them. Try and get in some good studying leading up to your first big practice tests to try and do well and then you can identify areas of the test that you need to work more on. Good Luck.

Top Score DAT
DAT Achiever