DAT achiever or Topscore?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

allstardentist

All-Star
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which one shoud i take first? Also, I am planning on taking the DAT on 9/9. Is it too early to take the practice tests? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

allstardentist said:
Which one shoud i take first? Also, I am planning on taking the DAT on 9/9. Is it too early to take the practice tests? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

not early at all. You seem to be ready. Take 'em ASAP. TopScore is easier. topscore 1st. good luck :)

hey, I took a blue kaplan book full length test yday and got 20AA/20PA. Not really happy with that (not trying to brag or anything). I really need a stellar DAT(23/23 is my goal) score to go to the school I want because my gpa is low(3.2). Do u still think I should start taking the practice tests or study more before i take them?

BTW DAT student, i was trying to send u this through PM but ur box is full!its okay tho=)

allstardentist said:
hey, I took a blue kaplan book full length test yday and got 20AA/20PA. Not really happy with that (not trying to brag or anything). I really need a stellar DAT(23/23 is my goal) score to go to the school I want because my gpa is low(3.2). Do u still think I should start taking the practice tests or study more before i take them?

BTW DAT student, i was trying to send u this through PM but ur box is full!its okay tho=)

I receive too many PMs. Do you have YAHOO MESSENGER? That's the best way to reach me. :)

Your scores are all in 20s. So, take a practice test, identify your weaknesses study your weak areas. Then take another one ...... AP books are good too (esp. the bio ones).

Members don't see this ad :)
allstardentist said:
Oh i dont have yahoo msgner but i have aim and msn. do u have any of those? thnx for the advice btw

I have AOL but I don't remember my password :laugh:

I have MSN but I rarely use it. Send your MSN ID to my SDN in-box (I just deleted one of the messages) and I'll add you. :)

Best to reach me via YAHOO 'cuz I use it a lot :)