drpoppapump

10+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2007
Belleville, Illinois
Status
Pre-Dental
is anybody getting high scores on these reading passages. I just took the reading portion and felt like I was slammed with a too long and detailed section. Is there a way to do well on this reading test?

I tried doing vic vipers method and didn't really work out. On Topscore i usually get 19-20's on reading but how come i'm bombing reading so bad?

UnimaasMED

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2008
Status
Dental Student
is anybody getting high scores on these reading passages. I just took the reading portion and felt like I was slammed with a too long and detailed section. Is there a way to do well on this reading test?

I tried doing vic vipers method and didn't really work out. On Topscore i usually get 19-20's on reading but how come i'm bombing reading so bad?
I was getting a 21 on Topscore but got a 15 on the real thing. The reading section really comes down to luck. All my 3 passages were from unfamiliar topics so I felt extremely overwhelmed during the test.
So I guess Achiever prepares you well for the real thing if you get unlucky like me and get hard passages.