DAT Achiever SNS 1 Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

busdent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got my access code to achiever so I was very anxious to take it. I just took the science section here's how I did.

Achiever 1
Bio: 16
GC: 20
OC: 19
Total Science: 18
PAT : 16 :(
RC: 21
QR: 19
AA: 19

What do you guys think of that? Is achiever harder or easier than topscore? Is achiever harder or easier than the real thing?

My bio is low but I thought it was pretty hard..much harder than kaplan tests.:(

Looks like I really really f@#%ed up on the second Achiever. No wonder why you all said it was going to be hard.

Achiever 2
Biology 14
General Chemistry 15
Organic Chemistry 15
Total Science 15
PAT: 17
QR: 18
RC: 19
AA: 17

Achiever 3

Bio: 17
GC: 17
OC: 18
Total Science: 17
QR: 21
PAT: 16:mad: :scared:
RC: 22
AA: 19

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks dude.. GL to U and Busdent ..Im goin in this thursday & ill report back to base after that, i know how much i love to read posts of other peep's experiences, makes me feel like i was right there with em, stomach cramps, nausea & all.

:laugh: Im not a guy lol :mad: :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Any guys out there who've actually taken the DAT? Well I'm wondering if the actual DAT asks more conceptual question on the gen chem section like topscore rather than rxn/calculations from Achiever. I get hung up on the conceptual question from topscore, but the first achiever seems like it is more focused on rxn and calculation based problems. Here are my scores so far.

Achiever 1
TS 18 ???
Bio 16
GC 20 (18 on Topscore 1)
OC 16
PAT 16

I dont know, but people on here say it's easier than Achiever...more like topscore I guess

Members don't see this ad :)
I dont know, but people on here say it's easier than Achiever...more like topscore I guess

Have you taken any topscore exams?

By the way, this guy I know took the exam today and he thought the difficulty level of the exam was the same as his practice kaplan tests and topscore.

For those who have already taken the test, do you guys agree with that?

yeah, I have and let's not talk about those scores :scared:
But, I did a search on this forum for more than 2 hours :eek: :D and people usually say it's easier than Kaplan and topscore..but you go up on tospcore about 2-3 points...others scored about 18-19 and got 23+! I hope Im one of them :p :smuggrin:

took topscore 1 today,

bio: 20
orgo: 19
gen.chem:15 :( i give up here,,,,imagine what will i get on gchem if i would take achiever ???:((((((((hm like 10 :) lol...........horrible going back to study gen chem!!!!!!!!

took topscore 1 today,

bio: 20
orgo: 19
gen.chem:15 :( i give up here,,,,imagine what will i get on gchem if i would take achiever ???:((((((((hm like 10 :) lol...........horrible going back to study gen chem!!!!!!!!

awesome bio and orgo scores. Achiever 2 gen chem sucks but the first one isn't so bad

awesome bio and orgo scores. Achiever 2 gen chem sucks but the first one isn't so bad

thanks for support, i need it, what the hell we all do :love: good luck studying !!
let' rock that DAT and make ADA cry:D ..........gone with the wind....be back soon..

Here are all my scores:
Aciever 3 bio is a joke its so hard!!!!

General Score
TEST 1
Description Score
Academic Average 1 20
Perceptual Ability 1 17
Quantitative Reasoning 1 20
Reading Comprehension 1 21
Biology 1 17
General Chemistry 1 19
Organic Chemistry 1 20
Total Science 1 19

TEST 2
Description Score
Academic Average 2 18
Perceptual Ability 2 18
Quantitative Reasoning 2 21
Reading Comprehension 2 20
Biology 2 16
General Chemistry 2 17
Organic Chemistry 2 16
Total Science 2 16

TEST 3
Description Score
Academic Average 3 18
Perceptual Ability 3 17
Quantitative Reasoning 3 19
Reading Comprehension 3 19
Biology 3 15
General Chemistry 3 18
Organic Chemistry 3 18
Total Science 3 17

Grad, did you think actual PAT was easier than Achiever's PAT?

uracil: how did you do on achiever 3 pat?

Hi busdent! I haven't taken it yet...I will later on tonight. My PAT achiever scores have been 16 for both Achiever 1 & 2 as well!! :eek: :mad: :scared:
I'll post as soon as Im done....:scared:

Hi busdent! I haven't taken it yet...I will later on tonight. My PAT achiever scores have been 16 for both Achiever 1 & 2 as well!! :eek: :mad: :scared:
I'll post as soon as Im done....:scared:

I think Manyak took his today, I am curious to find out his stellar scores.

I think Manyak took his today, I am curious to find out his stellar scores.

I know!!!!! I've been thinking about that too..I hope everything went well for him. Have you been reviewing alot? Like I cannot take it anymore, the more I go over stuff, the dumber I get...and there are such a few of us here now...it seems we are the only ones left...

I know!!!!! I've been thinking about that too..I hope everything went well for him. Have you been reviewing alot? Like I cannot take it anymore, the more I go over stuff, the dumber I get...and there are such a few of us here now...it seems we are the only ones left...

You just said it. I am in the same exact position. Actually this week, I have spend a lot of hrs at the library but studied really slow. I have been a bit lazy but I think I have hit my high point now and waiting for this test. One of the things I am trying to avoid is overstudying which could have a negative effect on test day. I actually planned on studying a lot this week but it ended up being a slow, lazy week. Whatever happens now is meant to happen, so I am going to get out of the library now and spend 3-4hrs tomorrow brushing some random stuff and take the test on saturday.

Goodluck studying

You just said it. I am in the same exact position. Actually this week, I have spend a lot of hrs at the library but studied really slow. I have been a bit lazy but I think I have hit my high point now and waiting for this test. One of the things I am trying to avoid is overstudying which could have a negative effect on test day. I actually planned on studying a lot this week but it ended up being a slow, lazy week. Whatever happens now is meant to happen, so I am going to get out of the library now and spend 3-4hrs tomorrow brushing some random stuff and take the test on saturday.

Goodluck studying

Exactly.. that's what I dont want, overstudying and then feel like so much stuff is going on in my head on test day that wont let me think through things clearly.
I've been very lazy as well :p , but oh well...tomorrow some bio and gen chem..on saturday relaxx..till sunday..Good luck to you too! I bet you will do great...

haha, "burn out" anybody? i'm in the same boat as you two...i feel like i'm reading the same thing over and over and over and i just can't wait till its over. i've decided to go to the beach and watch a movie the day before so i dont freak out on test day because...quite frankly, i haven't done anything "fun" all summer.

i think after the 3 of us take it, thats it...no one will be on sdn anymore :laugh:

not yet, taking mine the 25th...can't wait till its over

i take mine on the 20th.....then im off to vegas to drown myself in alcohol whether its good or bad

ugh....so much to do..so little time! :scared: :scared: :scared:
tonight: destroyer gchem & review my pile of bio notes

haha, "burn out" anybody? i'm in the same boat as you two...i feel like i'm reading the same thing over and over and over and i just can't wait till its over. i've decided to go to the beach and watch a movie the day before so i dont freak out on test day because...quite frankly, i haven't done anything "fun" all summer.

i think after the 3 of us take it, thats it...no one will be on sdn anymore :laugh:

:laugh: :smuggrin: I Knowwww!! lol I am soooo burn out! I CANT wait to take it now...but on test day I think Im going to be thinking like "OMG, its the real DAT, OMG, " and then not think right :laugh:

Im going to the movies before test day :smuggrin: to relax as well!!! I havent done anything for the past 2 months and lets not even talk about the last month where I have not seen daylight :mad:

But just like euphoria, I cant wait to be done and meet again with my good old best friend ALCOHOL !!!!! wooh hoooooooooooo.... SOUTH BEACh here I come...ohh I cant wait...already getting excited...:laugh: :D

yeah, in all achievers PAT of 16 :mad: :scared: oh well! there's nothing I can do now but take this test and just get it over with...Nice RC scores, I thought it was easy, let's hope RC on the real DAT works out for both of us like that!

Where is Manyak?!! :p

What time is your test tomorrow busdent? I truly know you will rock on the DAT, remember to FOCUS on each question that's in front on you...

I'll post my scores as soon as Im done taking mine but it all depends if I make it back home....I could pass out of happiness or dissapointment after seeing my scores at the prometric center :laugh: :eek:

yeah, in all achievers PAT of 16 :mad: :scared: oh well! there's nothing I can do now but take this test and just get it over with...Nice RC scores, I thought it was easy, let's hope RC on the real DAT works out for both of us like that!

Where is Manyak?!! :p

What time is your test tomorrow busdent? I truly know you will rock on the DAT, remember to FOCUS on each question that's in front on you...

I'll post my scores as soon as Im done taking mine but it all depends if I make it back home....I could pass out of happiness or dissapointment after seeing my scores at the prometric center :laugh: :eek:

As of know my biggest worry is the PAT section, but let's hope it's not as brutal as it was in achiever. I take the test at 1:00P tomorrow so I will be home by 6 or so either celebrating or crying over my scores.

What time is your test on Sunday?

I hope we both rock the test. remember the keg.:luck: :luck:

As of know my biggest worry is the PAT section, but let's hope it's not as brutal as it was in achiever. I take the test at 1:00P tomorrow so I will be home by 6 or so either celebrating or crying over my scores.

What time is your test on Sunday?

I hope we both rock the test. remember the keg.:luck: :luck:

hahahah..:laugh: ...on Sunday at 11am..I wanted to take it tomorrow but when I called prometric they asked me if I wanted to take it on Sunday because they were full Saturday... buttt you are almostttt theree !!!!!!!!!!!
Go Kick some A#$ on the DAT...you can do it :D :p

lets hope your prediction for Manyak works for me and you too and I'll buying a keg...lol

My predictions seem to be working...so it better work for ME AND YOU :p :D Best of the best to you tomorrow!!!!!!!! I have faith in you!!!! :luck:

haha....sounds like good advice! ;)

GOOD LUCK BUSDENT!!!! Doubt you need it....but hey the more the merrier!!! We'll be waiting for that keg!!!!

:) :luck: :)

haha....sounds like good advice! ;)

GOOD LUCK BUSDENT!!!! Doubt you need it....but hey the more the merrier!!! We'll be waiting for that keg!!!!

:) :luck: :)

hahahah someone I know told me that so I thought it was a good advice to pass around ;) :D

Last night I had a nightmare (no joke) that I couldnt take the DAT because the computers didn't work..and then when they finally gave me one, I couldn't read the questions :eek: :scared:

Anyways,,,, I need to relax and review some gen chem problems! :thumbup: