1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

DAT achiever stopped working. Help!

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by hackbb, Aug 12, 2006.

1. hackbb

hackbb Hola!!
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Okay, my DAT achiever stopped working!!! :scared:
    I contacted the author (Mr. Fam), but since he's not responding to my messages, I thought I would seek help from you guys. If anyone had the same problem in the past, please help!!!

I bought the liberation key for DAT achiever like a week and had been using it fine until last night, when I was trying to take test #2. It was suddenly asking for a liberation key again when I opened the program. It says "the program is not registered." I bought the program legitimately from the site for $49.99 and this shouldn't be happening!! my dat is next Wednesday argghhghgh!! :mad:

I know there's a time limit for the program, so I checked my computer calendar to make sure that I didn't change time accidentally. I had been also using that program on only one computer, too..

Please, can someone help me with this?!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tinman831

tinman831 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Administrator Dentist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Email the creator of the program and tell him what happened. He'll send you a new key. :)