dat achiever

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rock23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was wondering how long does the company give you to use dat achiever. isnt there a 6-7 month limit and it expires. Can you give them a call and continue to get it renewed free of charge? also does dat achiever come out with different questions on the tests yr after yr? thx

Members don't see this ad.

Rock23 said:
i was wondering how long does the company give you to use dat achiever. isnt there a 6-7 month limit and it expires. Can you give them a call and continue to get it renewed free of charge? also does dat achiever come out with different questions on the tests yr after yr? thx

Per DAT Achievers website:

Note: Each copy of software is allotted only for a single license and a single PC/Laptop use, and will automatically expire 7 months (30 + 180 days) from the day you installed the DEMO program. (Free extension will be catered for when future need shall arise.)

What if my software expires before my test date?
In compliance with standard industry practice, DAT/OAT Achiever has been encrypted to execute on each registered computer for a limited time period of 6 - 7 months. We will, upon being notified by you, gladly extend it at no additional cost till you finally pass your DAT/OAT with flying colors.

Rock23 said:

If you haven't bought this program yet I would say look into something else. I bought this program and the tests were extremely difficult. I have heard that Ace the DAT is a much better buy. Achiever was a great help in the way of motivation for me though. It scared me silly.

AA/TS/PA 20/20/19