DAT achiever

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

afsheen21

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
seriously what the hell is going on with DAT achiever?!?!!!! i feel like its wayy harder than any other material i've been studying. I just bought achiever tonight because i'm basically desperate and will do any practice problems i can get my hands on hahaa but i've done topscore, destroyer, kaplan, cliffs AP bio, ace the dat and they are all simpler and easier than DAT achiever...wat the hell !!?? i'm beggining to freak out and think i need to memorize my entire biology textbook or something!! this is getting ridiculous.

i scored an 18 on the science section of DAT achiever, but a 22 on top score. I'm not sure which is more accurate, if its DAT achiever lets just say im screwedddd........

thoughtss? input? bc im cluelesss

Members don't see this ad.

achiever sucks, i scored in the 15's and 16's in achiever, got a 20 AA on the real exam. topscore is a muhc better indicator, dont even do anymore achiever tests i believe there a waste of time.

I don't think they are a waste of time, anything is good for practice. But yes they are harder than the real thing which I found to be more in line with topscore. Just take them and don't let the low scores destroy your confidence.

I second the opinion that Achiever is a waste of time. There are a lot of concepts that just aren't covered on the reat DAT. If you've got some extra time on your hands just go through Destroyer again.