Jun 18, 2016
New Mexico
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey everybody I need some advice. So I am going to be retaking the DAT because I didn't do very well last time. I was wondering if anybody has a study schedule I can follow with taking into consideration of going to school and working part time. I have a pretty good understanding of the subjects as i've watched all of Chad's videos multiple times and read Barrons bio and ferralis. I now have the DAT Destroyer and am going to attack that ASAP. Should I go back and watch all the videos again or just review my notes as it's still pretty fresh in my head. I won't have 8-10 hours to dedicate but will have a fair amount each day and all hours on the weekends. If there is any questions or information needed to help I will respond as soon as possible. My test is 9 weeks away and need to get started again right away. Thanks everybody.

LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
How many hours do you have on weekdays? My schedule was all out studying in the summer barring occasional activities lol. Feralis, destroyer, etc. are very important. I think you should aim to finish the DAT destroyer at least twice. Studying for the DAT with classes and work will be pretty damn hard unless you're enrolled in low credits (less than 12).

raa719

2+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I am in the same boat as you! Any advice would be appreciated

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER... Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
How many hours do you have on weekdays? My schedule was all out studying in the summer barring occasional activities lol. Feralis, destroyer, etc. are very important. I think you should aim to finish the DAT destroyer at least twice. Studying for the DAT with classes and work will be pretty damn hard unless you're enrolled in low credits (less than 12).
Great advice my friend!

Samin23

2+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
When going through DAT Destroyer, I recommend making flashcards for every question you get wrong (or had trouble on) and go through them every night.

Reactions: Alikhan9