DAT and application timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental1234555

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but I didn’t know where to post it. I took the DAT today, unfortunately I didn’t score as good as I wanted I got 16AA and 16TS 16PAT,15QR and 18RC. I am planning to retake it in August since I have to wait 90 days to retake hopefully I will be able to do better, will I be able to apply in this cycle considering I am taking in August and the scores take weeks to be posted, Also please if anyone have any advice please pass them down I’m completely lost.

Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Last cycle I applied in June without a score and took the DAT on August 6th. I emailed my unofficial score to all of the schools and uploaded my score to AADSAS that same day so they got the scores ASAP. I got 2 pre-dec interview invites, so it is definitely doable. Just make sure if you submit it before your retake that you put you will be retaking it so they put your application on hold. Good luck!