DAT and DAT Destroyer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SwimDr.

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good Morning,
I only have about three weeks until my DAT exam and I am not scoring good at all. I just purchases DAT Destroyer, what is the best strategy when using this book and what else should I do to prepare myself?

Members don't see this ad.

A couple of weeks ago I was in your shoes and I was advices to go over the topics you need most help on. First I would try and do as reasonable as much as time allows in your day. But as you get closer to the test try and focus on topics you see yourself making most mistakes. Look for questions on those topics as you scan through the book and capitalize on doing those see if you can cement the information or see where you're messing up. I haven't taken my day yet but that's what I've been doing and it's helped me gain and consolidate information. Best case scenario and In a perfect world you'd do all the problems but given the time constraint then capitalize and explode your fortes. At least that's my goal lol

Reactions: 1 user
A couple of weeks ago I was in your shoes and I was advices to go over the topics you need most help on. First I would try and do as reasonable as much as time allows in your day. But as you get closer to the test try and focus on topics you see yourself making most mistakes. Look for questions on those topics as you scan through the book and capitalize on doing those see if you can cement the information or see where you're messing up. I haven't taken my day yet but that's what I've been doing and it's helped me gain and consolidate information. Best case scenario and In a perfect world you'd do all the problems but given the time constraint then capitalize and explode your fortes. At least that's my goal lol
I hear you on that one. Thanks for the advice. Good luck to you! #TeamLittleSleep

Reactions: 1 user