DAT Application Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pre-Med Student Z

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I paid to take the DAT exam and was given a DAT application time frame to take it. Is this normal? I thought I could take the DAT anytime or is it required that I take it within the time frame that was provided to me.

Thank you for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I paid to take the DAT exam and was given a DAT application time frame to take it. Is this normal? I thought I could take the DAT anytime or is it required that I take it within the time frame that was provided to me.

Thank you for your help.
You can take it any time as long as it is within 6 months. Here is link that will answer lot of questions. take care..Nancy..#think30

Hello,

Thank you for your help.
Yea you have to take it within that window, you will not see any avaible dates to take the exam after that. However, you can pay to extend your window, look at the link the other member posted!