DAT arrival schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apaul

Some Dude
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've got a little dilemma, I took the DAT June 17th, and since it takes 3 weeks for them to send out your scores to the schools, my scores should definetly be there. While I know that Oregon, and Case have received my DAT scores, I also know that Maryland and Iowa haven't. So do you think that I should call the ADA to ask whats up, or just chill for about a week and see if it shows up. I've heard that the ADA people are punks which is why I am hesitant to call, but then again my scores may just be in those schools sorting pile or something like that. What do ya'll think?

Members don't see this ad.

I requested my score first week of July, when I called, ADA told me it was sent on July 12th, some schools received it, but up till now, UNLV still says didnt get it yet????!!! It have been 12 days~ :confused: :scared: I guess just wait

pretty lame huh?

Members don't see this ad :)
Most schools actually download your scores from the ADA, and they are usually available within a couple of days of you taking the exam. Chances are the hang up is not from the ADA but the admissions office. Keep in mind that schools are starting to receive applications and many have yet to officially start their admissions process. It could very well be that they have your scores, along with a bunch of others, in a pile on someone's desk. Nonetheless, it is important to follow up with each school to make sure they have all of your supporting materials. Hang in there!

Do I have to call the ADA after I take my test to tell them to send my scores, or do they do that automatically to the schools I had listed when I registered?

Just wait a little while and then call the schools. Most likely your admissions office is a little backed up and they should get to it son. Because the ADA says that your scores are available after a week.