1. Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

DAT Audio Learn for Sale

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by Awuah29, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Awuah29

Awuah29 Christian predent
    7+ Year Member

Hey guys,
    I am selling my DAT Audio learn material. It's a complete and comprehensive science review covering biology, chemistry and organic.
    " You can read and read, but nothing comes even close to listinig and learning"
    H. Nasr University of Southern California School of Dentistry
    Check this web site for more details

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0970419910/qid=1083263904/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_4/102-0612102-3743329?v=glance&s=booksk this web site for more infos.

E-mail me if interested

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Mo007

Mo007 Gifted Hands
    10+ Year Member

I am just picturing myself driving around down-town, on a beautiful sunny day......

listening to audio DAT. :laugh:

That's what I call "a degree of optimism". :thumbup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Awuah29

Awuah29 Christian predent
    7+ Year Member

thanks Mo,
    heh you got into any school yet?

4. Mo007

Mo007 Gifted Hands
    10+ Year Member

I am applying in couple of weeks through AADSAS. Already took my DAT in January (some 17's, 18's and 19's), with 3.5 GPA - last year's was GPA 3.92 (35 credit hours). Shadowed 30+ hours at a dental office. I hope get interviews this summer through early fall. I am an ohio resident, applying to Case, OSU, Tufts, Nova and UMich.

Where you applying to?

5. DDS2BE

DDS2BE Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    Mo

Do you think these schools are easy to get into?

6. Mo007

Mo007 Gifted Hands
    10+ Year Member

Those schools are relatively competitve - I hope my stats are competitve for next cycle. OSU is the most competitive, but I am an Ohio resident. My minority stats is also something the adcoms might take into consideration, but I am not worried about that all. The other schools are private (except UMich - which also takes minority applicants seriously), I like Case, Nova and Tufts - they all have their own unique differences.

DDS2BE: I applying to Ohio schools? Good luck with the DAT.