DAT Audio Learn for Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Awuah29

Christian predent
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am selling my DAT Audio learn material. It's a complete and comprehensive science review covering biology, chemistry and organic.
" You can read and read, but nothing comes even close to listinig and learning"
H. Nasr University of Southern California School of Dentistry
Check this web site for more details

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...=sr_1_4/102-0612102-3743329?v=glance&s=booksk this web site for more infos.

E-mail me if interested

Members don't see this ad.

I am just picturing myself driving around down-town, on a beautiful sunny day......

listening to audio DAT. :laugh:

That's what I call "a degree of optimism". :thumbup:

I am applying in couple of weeks through AADSAS. Already took my DAT in January (some 17's, 18's and 19's), with 3.5 GPA - last year's was GPA 3.92 (35 credit hours). Shadowed 30+ hours at a dental office. I hope get interviews this summer through early fall. I am an ohio resident, applying to Case, OSU, Tufts, Nova and UMich.

Where you applying to?

Members don't see this ad :)
Mo

Do you think these schools are easy to get into?

DDS2BE said:
Mo

Do you think these schools are easy to get into?
Those schools are relatively competitve - I hope my stats are competitve for next cycle. OSU is the most competitive, but I am an Ohio resident. My minority stats is also something the adcoms might take into consideration, but I am not worried about that all. The other schools are private (except UMich - which also takes minority applicants seriously), I like Case, Nova and Tufts - they all have their own unique differences.

DDS2BE: I applying to Ohio schools? Good luck with the DAT.