1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

DAT AudioLearn - Worth it?

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by DentalDeac, Jun 17, 2008.

1. DentalDeac

Pre-Dental
    http://www.audiolearn.net/dat-audiolearn-p-245.html

I'm considering buying this, but I'm not sure if its worth it. $50 for "over 3 hours" is a lot of material, but then again it would come in handy to listen to while I'm doing busywork at the office instead of listening to music. What do you guys think?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. topdent1

Pre-Dental
    I would also like to know. There seems to be a lack of people who have used this product however. Anyone with any info. please post. Thanks

4. cougarblue84

Dental Student
    I'll preface my comments by saying I haven't actually used AudioLearn, so I'm not in the best position to give advice. What I do know is what I've heard from some people I know who bought it -- which is that it's not worth it. The guys I know who bought it said it was way too basic and they didn't learn that much from it. I guess if you've got money to spare it couldn't hurt, but if you're looking for some serious study helps it might not be that great, at least from what I've heard. Hope that helps a little.