DAT BC - QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goldenboy3.4

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am running out of time to finish this section on the first two tests I took...is it just me..? By the time runs out, I would still have around 10 questions left to finsih. (11 the first time. 9 the second time).

I get 19's without finishing it so I wonder what I would get with the ones left blank!

I am being discouraged by this section and because of BC.

Does anyone else have the same issue or do I have to pick up my pace a lot more?

Members don't see this ad.

oh my this post is from 2014!
Right now, I'm trying BC QR questions, and I was running out of time a lot!! I left out the questions that I could not solve in time, and I got 16 :bang:.
I haven't taken a math for years, and I'm on the way to review and learn them. But indeed, BC QR is hard for me !
Many people say QR is a matter of time, and I would focus on improving my time management!
I hope everything went well for you on QR section and other parts too!

oh my this post is from 2014!
Right now, I'm trying BC QR questions, and I was running out of time a lot!! I left out the questions that I could not solve in time, and I got 16 :bang:.
I haven't taken a math for years, and I'm on the way to review and learn them. But indeed, BC QR is hard for me !
Many people say QR is a matter of time, and I would focus on improving my time management!
I hope everything went well for you on QR section and other parts too!

Why did you bump this thread?
I'm becoming increasingly suspicious seeing all these old Bootcamp threads getting bumped from 2-3 years ago...