DAT BC Tests 6-10

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RegionalManagerScranton

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm creating a study schedule using Ari's 10 week guide as a template. The guide says to do each subject test 1-5 individually and then to do tests 1-5 in full like a real exam. So I believe you are doing the same problems 2x.

However, there seem to be 10 tests. Tests 6-10 are set up individually. Does anyone know if the questions in tests 6 - 10 have the same questions as the individual tests 1-5 (or the full tests 1-5)?

Members don't see this ad.

They do not. I would not recommend doing 1-5 sections individually. It will just inflate your scores when you take the full lengths. I would do 6-10 first

They do not. I would not recommend doing 1-5 sections individually. It will just inflate your scores when you take the full lengths. I would do 6-10 first

This is correct for all of the individual subject tests. Practice with tests 6-10, otherwise you will see the same questions (1-5) on the full length giving you a false sense of what you know since you will have already seen those questions before. The Full Length practice exams take from 1-5.

Reactions: 1 user
Don't do 1-5 individually, save them for the full-length test, as they are the same!
Use 6-10 individually.
Do 6-10 before doing the full-length tests.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm also following the 10 week schedule, I noticed he didn't include RC tests 6-10, should we just do those once in a while leading up to the full lengths?