Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
Just wondering if someone could help me out by clearing up some confusion I have over the bet time to take the DAT?
I've completed my BA degree but obviously need to get my prereq's by either diy'ing it or entering a postbac. However I've alway thought that I would do the DAT whilst getting my prereq's but it seems as though some school like you to have the DAT wheras others frown upon it.
What should I do!? I'm hoping to do apply for postbacs at Loma Linda, USC, Harvard ex. Penn or Columbia. Any advice on whether I should take the DAT (at least for the first time) before applying (entering in 09)?
Thanks you guys! 🙂
Just wondering if someone could help me out by clearing up some confusion I have over the bet time to take the DAT?
I've completed my BA degree but obviously need to get my prereq's by either diy'ing it or entering a postbac. However I've alway thought that I would do the DAT whilst getting my prereq's but it seems as though some school like you to have the DAT wheras others frown upon it.
What should I do!? I'm hoping to do apply for postbacs at Loma Linda, USC, Harvard ex. Penn or Columbia. Any advice on whether I should take the DAT (at least for the first time) before applying (entering in 09)?
Thanks you guys! 🙂