powerhouseofthecell

2+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I just noticed that after I recently finished cliffs and Feralis' notes, that nowhere did it even mention the cell signaling chapter (signal transduction pathway, ligand/recpetors, relay pathways...). So i wanted to know is this chapter rarely tested or does it not matter at all. I would assume its fair game but i not sure whether or not to study it? Thanks!

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER... Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
I just noticed that after I recently finished cliffs and Feralis' notes, that nowhere did it even mention the cell signaling chapter (signal transduction pathway, ligand/recpetors, relay pathways...). So i wanted to know is this chapter rarely tested or does it not matter at all. I would assume its fair game but i not sure whether or not to study it? Thanks!
It is being tested on General concepts. Know the Destroyer questions, where we talk about Second messengers (Ca 2+, cAMP, DAG), know hormones, Clathrin pathway, and Endocytosis.

Hope this helps.

May 17, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Cliff's doesn't really cover it but I've got some material on it in the unreleased version of my notes. It's worth getting some review (particularly secondary messengers) but it's easy to go overkill on and the DAT doesn't go too in-depth on the specifics of cell-signaling.

About the Ads
OP
P

powerhouseofthecell

2+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Thanks everyone! I'll just do the destroyer problems and review the more important concepts.

About the Ads