DAT Bio Section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Leo Messi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Studying for the DAT here and I was wondering how you guys studied for the bio section. I have the Kaplan Blue Book, AP Cliffs Bio, and Feralis Bio Notes. I was just reading over KBB and the bio section seems to not go into too much depth. Would going over Cliffs Bio and then reviewing Feralis be better than KBB Bio? Or was there some combination of all 3 that you guys found useful?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I rolled any extra info from KBB into the bio notes so I honestly think you'd be better of going over Cliff's + notes rather than doing Cliff's + KBB + notes which would be somewhat redundant. You may want to get an unbiased opinion, though.

Members don't see this ad :)
AP Cliff notes, Ferallis notes, Campbell bio book and DAT Destroyer. Then Go over 2009 and 2007 ADA test.
good luck

Get Destroyer!! Don't read over Campbell, it's gonna take too long. Use it if there's a section you don't understand :)

Reactions: 1 user
I just took today. I did destroyer 3 times and looked over Ferralis Notes countless times. Still had 4 or so question that weren't cover in both of those. its really a game of chance . 85% of bio was ridiculously easy.

Reactions: 1 user
I just took today. I did destroyer 3 times and looked over Ferralis Notes countless times. Still had 4 or so question that weren't cover in both of those. its really a game of chance . 85% of bio was ridiculously easy.
How did you do if you don't mind me asking?

Know destroyer inside and out. Know the answers, answer keys, and definitions of the answer choices.