Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone need DAT study materials?
I want to get rid of all these books I have so I decided to sell them.
I have Shaum's Bio, Gen Chem and O-chem (these are in great condition)
I also have Barrons DAT book (this one I recommend for the PAT section)
The kaplan book (this one has alot of highlighting) this includes the flashcards for gen chem, o-chem and bio.
I'm also selling my molecular model set for organic chemistry (these helped alot and I have all the pieces)
oh and all these books worked for me cause I got into two dental schools yesterday!
I want to get rid of all these books I have so I decided to sell them.
I have Shaum's Bio, Gen Chem and O-chem (these are in great condition)
I also have Barrons DAT book (this one I recommend for the PAT section)
The kaplan book (this one has alot of highlighting) this includes the flashcards for gen chem, o-chem and bio.
I'm also selling my molecular model set for organic chemistry (these helped alot and I have all the pieces)
oh and all these books worked for me cause I got into two dental schools yesterday!